An Indian Boyfriend? Why not. :) /
0 comments (+)
Hello people! :) I'm back from my granny's place. Aunt Liza and cousin Shane from Kuala Lumpur plus Aunt Mina from Singapore came so we did gather around and had some fun. Too bad cousin Luis was not around or else it would be more fun. So I've been crying myself to sleep just because of the two twilight songs. That two songs are seriously torturing me every time I hear it. Almost every radio station is playing that two songs. I can't stop my tears from falling every time I hear that two songs. Why oh why heart? Why are you torturing me? Please just stop making me miss him. I mean why should I keep missing someone who walked away and gave up on me. Dear heart, please just stop okay. He is happy with someone and I'm sure God has another plan for me. For sure God will give me someone that is so much better than him and I trust the LORD.'Learn all these indian cuisine now so you can cook for you husband' <--That's what my aunt Mina said to me. =.= I'm only going to cook indian cuisine if I'm going to marry an indian guy plus I don't mind marrying an indian guy if he looks like those handsome fellows in Tamil and Hindi movies. Miahaha. I want an indian boyfriend that looks like Jayam Ravi, Surya, Jeeva and Arya. Or maybe that looks like Zayed Khan, Saif Ali Khan, John Abraham. Oh my! I'm so into hunky dudes man. Geeez. Did I mention that I seriously dislike this town? No? I just want to get out of this town. Everyone suffocates me. I just can't wait to move to a new place, meet new people, make friends and crushing on someone that is worth it. Oh 2012, please be over soon. I wanna move away. :) I can't wait to see nathan, sean, monica and etc. Btw last Sunday, I bumped into a cute tall guy and guess what. While I was walking with my headphones on, he stopped his car and asked for my number. Bahaha. And he is my ex's friend. No wonder I feel like I've seen him. Anyway, who cares. I'll update more stories soon.