It's more fun in the Philippines! Memories! / 0 comments (+)
Hell yeah. Summer pa ngayon tapos wala ako dyan? Ano ba naman yan? Nakakamiss kaya ang pinas. Pwede umuwi? Tara uwi tayo. Haha. Nababaliw na ako dito. Kainis kasi dito. Walang matinong kausap tapos wala pa yung mga dabarkads ko. So earlier today, I found my basketball jerseys while I was cleaning my closet. Oh memories! I miss being skinny. I seriously miss playing basketball with my teammates. I guess that's the only talent that I inherit from my dad since he was a star for his college basketball team back in those days. Seeing those basketball jerseys of mine with my name and my number does bring back bitter sweet memories. I still remember the days where uncle Bobby would text me early in the morning just to make me run around the basketball court and I would cry because I seriously hate getting up early in the morning. I'm not a morning person remember? I also remember the days where bro Kc and bro Rey would teach me on how to rebound and dribble. I also remember the days where I would get scoldings from my granny. Well, she doesn't like to see me playing basketball but thank God I was at the Philippines that time so basically she doesn't know about me playing basketball and having to play for my school basketball team. Because of my granny, I stopped when I came back here and I act like I don't know anything about basketball. So now you guys know why I'm into basketball games and basketballers. Oh and hey, do judge okay because I won't give a flying fuck plus I bet I can play better than you. ( ;




← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard