I get these all the time. I really don’t know how it works in my head, but there is always some sort of familiarity to things that happen. Not all the time. But much. It is just a feeling, and emotion. Maybe it is a mix up in my head of what the neurons connect to? But I just sometimes, when things are alined. A wave of knowing comes over me. It says ‘I’ve been here before’. ‘I have been doing exactly what I am. And I have felt the same.’ And it is never where I can place where this all comes from. Or when, or where, or how I have felt this way before. Who knows, maybe it’s just a skip in my system. Getting caught up going where I have already been. I get these multiple times weekly, rarely daily.


← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard