No, Fuck you. You broke my heart. / 0 comments (+)
I swear I'll be okay if I get to punch you hard in the face. Haha. Seriously fuck you. I actually expected you to be a real douchebag and guess what? I was right. I was right all along. I knew there was something wrong the moment you said that you have a lot of girlfriends and I'm your special girlfriend. Seriously? Now I understand. Do not ever come and tell me that not all the guys are same. Prove it motherfuckers. Don't just talk. Grow some balls. You and your sorry can straight take a train to hell. I told you that we will never last long and what did you say? You said we will last long, told me to protect our relationship, asked me not to leave you and blah blah blah. And now what? You walked away. Just like that. Not even one text or phone call saying you want to break up. You let me figured out by myself. You could have just said it straight! I swear I'll get over you and I'll be happy. Go ahead, forget about me.


← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard