Pain on the outside takes away the pain on the inside. Simple as that. / 0 comments (+)
11.11.11 what do I wish? absolutely nothing. why? wishing is like expecting so when you expect, and it doesn't come to your way, you get disappointment. Get what I mean? erm, fifie asked me a question just now :'cam mana koe tapuk? when you are hurt, you are just good at hiding it. I lock myself in my room and I only come out when I want to and I pretty much wear long sleeves so nobody notice it. I'm soo not craving for anybody's attention. I cut just to feel better and I don't cut because of anybody. There's nobody to blame on except for me. I cut because of the pain, the pain that I can't stand and I don't blame anybody. I'm just hurt and sad. Told cha, you guys will be expecting lots of depressing posts.


← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard