yeah right. / 0 comments (+)
I'm feeling. Damn, I can't even come up with the right words to describe anything. I'm stuck and I don't think there are words that exist that could do my inner feelings justice. It's as though my mind could manifest into a great body of air and I still wouldn't be able to figure out. My thoughts are scrambled and they only seem to make sense when I dream, when logic is thrown out the window and everything possible is present. Problem is, I end up forgetting the important stuff the moment I wake up. I can't seem to transfer what I'm feeling into actual words that make sense. I don't know if it's good or bad. But I know the reason behind it and I guess that's a start.
Tumblr_luu4liclx21qelcwvo1_500_large

I just wanna say thank you to my best friend (pipie) for being there for me all the time. :)  Terima kasih sebab temankan aku yesterday. Had fun yesterday. You, him, her, and they made me happy. ;) I seriously feel that love is in the air. haha.


← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard