may everything will be okay. /
0 comments (+)
hey peps. :) I'm thinking on deleting my Fb? Good idea huh? since all I get from Fb is heartaches. I'm only going to update my tumblr and blog foo sure. You guys need to check out my tumblr okay? please? hihi. My tumblr says it all guys. Facebook? naah! I'm care less about that dumb shit so called Fb. Wanna know what I've been doing these holidays? I've been reading good novels, doing my history and bm holiday schoolwork, writing songs, hanging around with my foster brothers and spending my evenings at the park watching people playing basketball and football. ;) Not bad right? can't wait to go to Kl. I'm gonna be there for 2 weeks. I'm going with my granny and I'll come back alone since granny wants to spend x'mas over there. So, I hope everything will be okay and things will get better for me. I'm so excited to see all of them. btw, went to dinner last night at the church. I fell in love with uncle Dennis's songs. The songs are just so amazing. I wanted to buy the cd but too bad I didn't brought my wallet. yikes! sad. -thank you for reading peps. =) check my tumblr out okay and do follow me.