Don't ask me 'What's Wrong?' if you don't even care. / 0 comments (+)
Dear you, I don't want to be with someone just to make me happy. I want to be with someone I can be happy with. See the difference? Sorry. : (

Night time, when the thoughts that you have caged up in the back of the mind, come forth to reek havoc you and destroy all the good energy that the day has brought. It keeps you up all night , tossing and turning.You feel the monsters coming, but they aren't monster. They are your thoughts, feelings and your past. That sucks. If you have negative things to say about me, say it to my face. Don't go around gossiping about me to your friends. You'll just waste your time. You might think that I can't handle shit just because I'm so quiet, innocent and naive on the outside, but I' not. I like to think that I'm a strong and independent girl. I know what kind of person I am, what kinds of people I associate with. TRY ME.

image


← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard