Those real happy moments. / 0 comments (+)
The other day I was on my way back to go home then all of the sudden someone shouted out my name so I turned around and there is Ain over there. I was so happy to see her. Punya lama sudah saya tidak jumpa dea. NURAIN. <-- My best friend time saya b'sekolah d St.Cecilia. Perangai dea mcam kakak eventhough dea yang youngest among the 3 of us. Kawan yang 1 tu tak payah la saya nak cakap lagi sebab dea pun sudah lupa kawan. :) Reminiscing memories with her is seriously fun. At first, kami jalan2x dulu then kami p minum. I miss having her as my friend at school. Those laughters and tears that we shared together. Aww. Only God knows how I treasure all those memories. Dea masih ingat lagi time kami selalu stay d kantin just to see kami punya crushes di St. Mary's. Omg. Those were the days where boys were fun to think about. Now? No thanks seja la. Haha. Bukan sudah fun tapi bikin sakit hati. :P Then I still remember the days where we would get scoldings from teacher just because we laugh too much. Those were the real happy moments. And the most amazing part is that dea masi ingat nama2x saya punya crushes. She named them right away on the spot. Even I can't remember my own crushes. =.= Anyway, hope to see her again. :)

6664924873_53488e9553_z_large


← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard