Dear Future Boyfriend /
0 comments (+)

I’m here waiting for you. I’m gonna make sure you’ll be special, not just another jerk like my other ex’s. When you finally notice me and make a move, let me know that you’re the one by showing me that you deserve me and I deserve you. Prove yourself to me. Make me smile until it reaches my ears. Lend me your shoulder when I cry. Understand my bullshit or when I’m PMSing. Bottom line, please be there when I need you. I have been through so much in my love life so it may take a while for me to trust you and you’re going to need to be patient. I have my quirks and they get irritating at times. But i can’t help it. I want a boy that will be silly with me, won’t want a relationship based off sexual intentions, won’t question everything I do and will trust me, will tell me at least once everyday how much he loves, introduces me to new songs, will spend weekends watching movies, and just simply be happy with who i am. (: If you do something with me that I like but you may not enjoy as much i will be very happy to do whatever you enjoy a lot more than I do. I love to write little notes and letters to people. So, be expecting one from me at some point in time. You don’t have to be one of those guys that spend an outrageous amount of money on me. Just spend time with me. And no you don’t have to spend every minute possible with me. Make time for your friends but leave some time for me. ♥ I will get irritated at times, but it never lasts long. Anyways, my main points are I want you to be yourself with me, be patient with me, spend time with me but make time for family and friends also, and lastly trust me and love me with all your heart.If you’re worth it and you’re like this then i will have no problem with loving you. I just wanted to point out, that I will always carry band-aids in my wallet for you.Lol, just in case you get booboos, or you end up hurting yourself somehow. I’ll gladly put it on for you. And, I’ll kiss it all better (: I promise. We don’t need to talk on the phone everyday, every night. We don’t need to see each other every moment of our lives. Texting is fun, but a break from it is always good too. We don’t need to hold hands every time we see each other. We don’t need to be that couple that only has each other. I want us to each keep our friends. Because knowing that you have people supporting you is always good, even though I’ll try my best to always be there. I’m not so worried about being “clingy”, rather I want each time we see each other to be precious. I want it to be special, and I want an equal balance of you and everything else. I’m not perfect, I have issues that go on with me. I get angry easily, I’m mean. But If you love me like I do, I will always stay. I wont judge you of your looks. I won’t judge you of your life. I want you for you. I will love all your imperfections. I promise if we ever get into fights, we will work it out. I just hope to find you. I know you’re not gonna be perfect. I’ll love you regardless of what things you think I might not like. I know for a fact, when it comes to loving you, nothing will make me think otherwise of you. I just want to say, I hope you still want to be here with me, even when I get on your nerves. I mean it. You know, that point where I’m just annoying the crap out of you. Yet, you still manage to stay here and still love me no less than you already do. I hope you can take care of me. All my broken pieces. And put all the missing pieces to my heart back together. I hope you’ll try your best to understand me, especially when nobody else in this world can. I want to put my trust in you and feel like you’d never do anything to let me regret that. I hope you can deal with how fragile I am. I hope you can help give me reassurance in life. Comfort. Hope. Because I know that I’ll absolutely always do my best to give my all for you.
Love, your future girlfriend.
P.S Don't act like this if you plan to drop me in a heartbeat for another girl. Cause when I fall for a guy, I fall hard. ♥
Love, your future girlfriend.
P.S Don't act like this if you plan to drop me in a heartbeat for another girl. Cause when I fall for a guy, I fall hard. ♥