A to J /
0 comments (+)
Hello2x readers. :) Last night, my sis and I went to Funfair. Anyway, I don't wanna ride the space gun anymore. Effin scary. I wanted to ride the Tagada but there was too many people and I was so damn lazy to wait. So we ride the Apollo twice. Hahaha. Before going to Funfair, we stopped at mile 4 and grabbed a few things. Then we came across Farhan. This guy over here is super crazy. Actually last night was the first time I met him. We get along so good. He can't stop talking which really makes me comfortable since I'm not the only one talking and making the effort to take away the awkward moment. P/S guys, I know what it feels when people meet you for the first time and you are the only one that takes the effort to talk while they just sit or stand there with their phones. It FUCKING HURTS!
As you can see my blog is not finish yet. I guess Pipie is just busy so anyway, you will be expecting loads of post about my past life. Haters gonna hate and Lovers gonna love. I don't pretty much give a eff about talk shit so save up your energy. Kay bye. :)