F-R-I-E-N-D-S (Part 1) /
0 comments (+)
Sometimes I feel like I just don't belong here and no matter how hard I try I will never fit in here. I miss the old me and my friends over there. Why do I have to come back here? <-- That question pops up every time I miss them. I miss having to see them everyday. I miss the days where all of us would skip afternoon class and would just have fun together at the beach. I miss laughing with them over some stupid jokes. I miss Cedric, Julie, Robert, Abel, Sonia, Grace, Seiji, Reynante, KC, JP, Amiel, James, and Joseph. I miss the goose bumps that I get whenever all of us would pass by my house when we skip afternoon classes. I miss having them in my dull life. I guess I won't be that lonely if only they were here. I miss having them at my house where we would play billiard and karaoke since my house has that billiard table and karaoke machine. I miss sneaking out at 12 a.m with them just to eat Banana Que, Halo-halo and Taho at the plaza. Gaaaah! Those precious moments! I miss being childish and stupid with them. I miss getting bullied by Abel, JP, Amiel and being rescued by Cedric, Reynante, and KC. I miss cheering with the girls for the boys whenever they have basketball matches. I miss talking about anything with the girls. I miss shopping with the girls. I fucking miss my super duper crazy the best playmates. I seriously need to fly back over there once I finish my spm. Banana Que
Halo-halo
Taho

