09.02.2011 /
0 comments (+)




Seriously missing my celebrity boyfie. Haha. Please expect lots of photos of him from me kaay. :)
So, we went to mile 4 just now. As usual to buy some stuff and I really really need to buy drawing books for my IT assignment. I have like 3 assignments to do on IT and the due date is on 24.02.2011. So yes I am so damn busy yet I still have the time to blog. Tehehe. Exam is gonna take place on next Thursday and the school haven't even give us our exam schedule. Done with the video and now is my scrapbook's turn. P/S the guy that works at the Watsons has a really cute smile. Tehehe. He smiled at me and even pushed the door for me. What a gentleman. :)




Gonna make like this soon. :)

My celebrity boyfie smokes but that's okay because he is sexy and I know it. ;)

Good night babe. :) Bye bye. :*

My celebrity boyfie smokes but that's okay because he is sexy and I know it. ;)

Good night babe. :) Bye bye. :*