The razor tasted my wrist. / 0 comments (+)
Told you that I'm not strong enough to keep the razor away from me. At the end, The razor tasted my wrist. I'm sorry for breaking your heart mummy. :( I don't mean it. Cutting is the only way for me to stop the inside pain. Oh yes they call it self harm but to me it's not just that. I need to cut in order to stay sane. It hurts to know that I'll never be good enough for someone. I guess that's the reason why they left me. I blame myself for not being good enough for you guys. I often cry myself to sleep because I know no matter what I do, I just can't be perfect in your eyes. I'm so sorry for not having the perfect body. I'm sorry for being ugly. I'm sorry for not getting all A's. I'm sorry for not having a pretty face. I'm sorry for not being a perfect granddaughter. I'm sorry for not being a perfect daughter. I'm sorry for not being a perfect friend. I'm sorry for not being a perfect sister. I'm sorry for not being a good girlfriend. I'm so sorry for being me. I'm struggling to live my life and every day is a damn marathon for me. I'm so tired. This pain is just too real.






← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard