Words that I long to say to you. / 0 comments (+)
As I walked home in the rain today, songs not heard in months were played.
Songs that remind me of times that have passed.
These songs brought back memories I thought had vanished.
You can tell yourself one thing, and believe it.
But you cannot change how you feel or felt.
One song reminded me of everything.
Everything good, everything bad.
But as long at one point you were satisfied,
nothing else can damage that.
I still have every word and moment in mind.
And though it feels like the shortest period of my life,
I cannot think one more emotional.
I wish I could of been the person you had imagine and wanted.
I know the next boy will never be like you.
I know it wasn't meant to be, maybe a better version of me could make you happy,
and been happy. But I know you would never been your happiest with me.
I wrote this letter to myself, to assure that these memories that came up today,
stay as they should be. Memories.
I'll always love you and you know who you are. :)




← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard