Desperate of healing. / 0 comments (+)
I pretty much told mummy what I wanna do after SPM. I told her that I wanna move away to Kota Kinabalu or Kuala Lumpur.. :) I thought she was gonna say 'no' yet she said 'okay' to me. :) Green light from mummy. I hope Ma is gonna be okay about it though I know what is she going to say. I'm desperate of healing. I wanna be okay. I wanna stop cutting. I wanna be happy again yet I can't find a reason to be. It's like I'm afraid to be happy. Why? Because the moment I'm happy, someone or something shows up and fucks with my emotion.When will this misery of mine ends? Oh Lord, please give me the strength to go through all the pain.


← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard