Being emo because of you. / 0 comments (+)
Fuck your memories so much for still haunting me. Who are you to make me feel this way? Why do I keep missing you and still think of you? FYI, You broke my heart into pieces and you are the reason why I started cutting again yet I just can't lose a grip of you. OMG! Why am I being so emotional? Aren't I supposed to be happy now? But the truth is I'm not happy and never will I guess. I just really miss you so much. I miss hearing your voice and seeing your name on my phone. =.= I guess I'll always love you like I said before. Told you that you'll always have a place in my heart no matter what you did to me. So, I cried myself to sleep last night and you are the reason why. Every time I recall those hurtful words of yours, my eyes goes teary. Kill me now please for still thinking of you. P/S You are my idea of perfect so comparisons are easily done once I've had a taste of perfection. I guess second best is all I will know. Because when I'm with him, I am thinking of you.


← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard