I have faith in Jesus Christ. /
0 comments (+)
Saw your picture just now. You looked like a bad boy. But wait, aren't you really a bad boy? Like really really bad for breaking my heart? :) Sometimes I can't help but to wonder about you. I miss you yet I can't tell you. Why? Because I know what your response is gonna be and for sure my pride will get hurt. The pride where I've been keeping it high by not letting you know how much I still love you and care for you. I really wish nothing but the best for you. I've moved on by not clinging on to the past but trust me, you will always have a place in my heart no matter how bad you treated me and therefore I will always love you silently. I've realized that relationships are so complicated and messy. It has a never ending cycle. I believed that I should avoid stuff that could bring me nothing but heartaches. My goals are set. I just wanna work hard and focus on my studies so someday it may pay me off a good price. I wanna make everyone around me proud and most of all, I wanna make my one and only Mummy proud of me. :) I pray to Lord may He grant all my wishes to come true and that He may give me the strength to overcome all the difficulties in life. I also pray that may He always watches over me and never get tired of me because only he knows what I'm been feeling and for how I've given up my life. Amen.