Expectations. /
0 comments (+)
Congratulations 2011 SPM candidates. High school life is over for you guys. :) My sleeping schedule is so fucked up. Sleeping at 12.30 a.m and waking up at 4.30 a.m. Gee! Really got no life. So just now morning, I saw him when I was about to go to chemistry lab. He was about to take his SPM result at the school hall when I bumped into him. He said 'Hi" and even smiled at me. :) From now on, I won't even utter a word to those who upsets me. Silence is the best way to show you that you did something bad to me. I don't want to expect anything, I just want to work hard and go with the flow. Expectations is the root of heartaches. Don't go judging me when you are not even close enough to me. The tension that I'm receiving from Ma is slowly killing me. Her expectations for me is just so damn high and I'm afraid that I might not be able to reach it. It sucks you know when people are disappointed in you. It feels like you are nothing but a total failure in their eyes.