Bravo guys! /
0 comments (+)
I was on my way back to the bus station when I saw you. What happened to us? I miss having you at my doorstep. Remember the days where you would suddenly show up at my house? We were more than friends and less than lover. I miss having you making me feel special. You were there by my side helping me going through my heartbreak. I fucking miss you. Was it because you wanted more than friends and I said no the reason you walked out of my life? Only you know who's in my heart so why did you wanted to be more than friends? Remember the day where you said we would forever remain 'Good Friends'? I guess forever is over. I wanted to smile at you but *sigh*. Come back please? I can't afford to lose you. You mean the most to me.My scars are healing and my mind are slowly killing me. I know I'll never be like what you guys wanted me to be and I'm so sorry about it. I'm just a girl trying so hard to to live my life in this fucked up society. I admit that I'm always insecure and I hate myself but you can't blame me. You guys are the main reason why I'm like this. You guys compared me and made me feel like I'm worthless. You people see me smiling but inside I'm dying. I'll never be good enough because I'm always not smart enough, not pretty enough, not skinny enough and everything about me is not enough. What do I have to offer? Absolutely nothing. Because I'm 'NOT GOOD ENOUGH'. Only God knows how many cuts I have and how much tears I have shed just because of feeling that I'm not good enough. Round of applause for making me this way!