I effin love them to death. / 0 comments (+)
Had fun with Abang Along, Adam and Carly just now. Epic stories. We talked about our past and memories. Abang Long kept on giving me advice while Adam non-stop psychoing me. "Kalau aku tinggal sini, tidak lah nie aku tidur. Melayan cerita adik2' ku sampai subuh." Abang Long's statement just now. I seriously love these two boys to death. They are my bros that I can depend on. So I told Abang Long that I was chased by a sex maniac the other day and he told me to just ignore it and if the sex maniac touches me, he told me to give him a call and he will finish up the sex maniac. Ily bro. Those who knows me well knows that I hate complicated things and people because I am complicated. So for me, maths is complicated and I just don't like that subject. Adam offer himself to teach me maths. Yeay. I'm so happy. He even asked for my number so I can call him anytime I want. Btw, he is only gonna be here until the last day of April. Me don't like that. P/S March is ending soon. Can't wait for April. April fool? Nah, kiddo stuff!


← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard