Long distance friendship. / 0 comments (+)
I'm so pissed off with my sister. Like who the hell are you to raise your voice to me. The fuck? I wanna get out of this town. Everybody suffocates me. And all of the sudden I miss you guys. I can't wait to go there next year. I'm so jealous seeing you guys hanging out together while I'm here all alone. I still remember the days where you guys would protect me and tease me at school when I was studying at NDI for a year. You guys were seniors back then when I was only a freshman. I miss you guys coming over my house playing pool and singing. I miss cheering for you guys when there's a basketball competition. I miss hanging out with you guys at the beach. Oh how I wish I don't need to come back here. My heart belongs there and not here. I'm depressed and sad here all the time. I miss my 'bros". They said that I don't have guy friends over here because I'm quiet and I don't go out of the house. They said that between me and Joy, only Joy can mix around with boys. If you guys get to know me, you'll see the real me. If these guys can, why can't the others? I guess I've changed after staying there for a year. I fell in love with the place and people. I would have been there now if only uncle Francis was still alive.

 


← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard