I'm so pissed off brotha. /
0 comments (+)
I'm so pissed off. I swear I could punch the wall hard. Why are you so immature? Why are you so fucking selfish. Seriously? You want me to be mad at you is it? Guess what? I am mad at you right now so don't expect me to talk to you or even smile at you. Ungrateful brat! I'll show you my side of ego and we'll see how long you can keep you pride high. I won't talk to you, I'll give you sarcastic answers if you ask me anything, I won't even look at you and I won't even smile at you. Make me mad? I'll stay mad FOREVER! Thanks for ruining my mood you monster. Trust me people that you wouldn't want to make me mad at you because I'm so mean when I'm mad. I guess its because when I'm good, I'm too nice. So believe me you wouldn't want to see the bad side of me. Btw, Aunt Liza and cousin Shane is on their way back to KL right now. I'm so gonna miss Shane. He is such a cutie pie. So yesterday when I'm on way to my granny's house, a few cars stopped by while I'm walking and I'm like 'the eff'? Why stop? Then all of the sudden they lower their window and said 'hi and smile'. What's wrong with people nowadays? So weird eh. Some of them are good looking anyway. Haha. XD