I might like a lot of guys and saying that this guy is cute, that guy is hot and etc but deep down my heart there will only be you that is cute, hot, handsome and most of all my idea of perfect and no one can replace you. You have a special place in my heart. Loving you doesn't mean that I need to have you right? :) I'm watching a hindi movie right now and can I have Saif Ali Khan? He is so good looking. Ohhh mmy. What a hunk. Hehe. So I just told mummy that I want to follow her to the Philippines if she's going on December because she said that she might go during August or December. I hope she will choose December. Please choose December mommy. I can't wait to see monica, cedrick, jason, kc, leo, desiree, abel, reynante, anthony, patric, rj, jr and etc etc. Hahaha. I can't wait to visit my secret place, the beach, the basketball court, sm mall, Jolibee and etc etc. I wish I can go there this december. -Finger crossed-

I would without any hesitation.


← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard