When will my time come? hmm. /
0 comments (+)
Ohhh my. My friend just got married in america and I'm here still single. Boooo me. Hahaha. Damn. I guess I'm just gonna focus on my studies. Oh well I do miss having a boyfriend. I miss having someone that can make me smile and someone that I can talk and text to. So my mom is telling me that she don't see any good reason to get me a new phone. Seriously mom? She said that I don't have a boyfriend and that I rarely top up so what's the point of having a new phone that cost more that RM400. Haha. It's true by the way that my phone is always lonely and I only use my phone as my alarm clock and music. Pathetic. The only thing I'm looking forward to is moving away. I can't wait to move. So M asked me to be his girl and I said 'no'. Why? Because I only love him as a friend and not more than that. There's no 'magic' between us. Haha. If you know what I mean. Besides, why should I say yes and torture myself when I'm quite happy being single and lonely. Wait! I do? Well I do. Although there are days that I'm sad being single. There you go. I already admit it and I'm ready to face my karma for not accepting the one that loves me. Btw, I am facing my karma by not having the one that I love. I guess its fair and square and I'm too tired to stress myself over some stupid stuff so I shall end this post by saying good night. P/S A phone call just made my day. Sounds cliche but I'm still gonna say thank you for calling. You know who you are. :) Oh and Zayn Malik will forever be my celebrity boyfriend. Haha. Just saying. xP