Mom: We should watch this indian movie.
Me: And why is that?
Mom: Because the actor is handsome.
Me: Just because of that?
Mom: Ya.
Me: Oh great! There are no subtitles. Lets just sit here in front of the TV with our dumby dumb face.
Mom: I don't think you can marry an indian fellow.
Me: Hahaha. Who said I wanna marry an indian fellow?
Mom: Funny how you need subtitles for Tamil movies yet you don't need subtitles for Hindi and Spanish movies.
Me: Oh come on mom. I studied Spanish in Philippines and Hindi is just so easy that Tamil.
Mom: All kind of excuses. Start learning Tamil now so you can communicate with our relatives.
Me: You don't even know Tamil and you are asking me to learn.
Mom: That's why I'm asking to learn so you won't end up like me.
Me: Blah. Blah. Okay.

See that conversation? Ever since my aunts is here, all they've been talking is about indian food, indian movies and indian guys. Welcome to the club Apple Jane. I myself am not a big fan of indian food yet they made me learn to cook indian cuisine. =.= P/S I want that shirt that has a saying "I love western guys". Western guys are just so hot and sweet. I've been blogwalking in tumblr and I've seen lots of couples and read their stories. Some of the western guys doesn't care about the look, the size, the height and etc. Can I move there or something? I wanna have a western guy too. I don't want to miss out the chance to date a western guy. Wishful thinking again. Booooooo! I seriously have no life guys. Can I get a sip of vodka please? I kinda wanna get wasted. You know what I mean. Don't know what does 'get wasted" mean? Click this. :)


← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard