Good morning. :) How are you guys? Anyway, I just wanna say that I adore this couple. I wanna have this kind of relationship someday. Aren't they cute together? Dear God, please send me someone that can accept me for who I am. Someone who won't walk away and give up on me when I'm going through hard times. I want a boy that I can act smart and stupid with. I want a boy that I can laugh and cry with. That's all. Plus I want someone that can motivates me. Who knows he could be the reason I stop hurting and cutting myself. Send me a nice guy. THANKYOU. :) Oh hello June. 28 more days to go. I can't wait to get my new phone and officially turn 18.




← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard