Extremely tired. /
0 comments (+)
I really really want to cry because he is so damn nice to me and he just can't stop showing me that he loves me and guess what? I can't love him back. I seriously don't know what the hell is wrong with me. I feel so bad whenever he goes online, whenever he call and text me. Is it okay if I avoid him? But he said that if I ever avoid him, I'm only hurting him more. Why Jane? Why can't you just love him back. Can't you just open your fucking heart? Why punish someone who loves you over someone who left you all alone? Geeez. Life oh life. So unfair. Anyway, there is this one guy that I kinda like because he gives me butterflies but I'm trying so hard not to fall for him. He loves to make me angry and also smile whenever we go on skype. Oh and I've been thinking about him lately. I just can't wait to see him I guess. He'll be back soon.Anyway, I've been so busy last week and also will be again this week. My grandpa was admitted at the hospital last Wednesday so we took turns to take care of him. We are staying at my granny's house now because we need to take care of him. I prefer this way because I don't like and trust any servant to take care of my grandpa. Although I kinda hate staying at my granny's house because of the rules, I will stay for the sake of my grandpa. I can't stop my tears from falling whenever I see my grandpa. He is suffering and I can't do anything. I feel so worthless. Only God knows how hurt I am whenever I see people suffering. I wanted to be a doctor when I was a little girl but seeing people suffering is something that I can't stand now. I guess I'll never be a doctor. Btw, I shall go and do my chemistry homework now. :)