Just another day. /
0 comments (+)
I seriously hate it when people give me some stupid reason. You know what I mean. They say another thing and they do a different thing. Like come on?. Just grow up now! I can't wait to see you mom. I'm super excited to see her and the stuff she bought for me. Plus my mom pretty much knows my taste so I guess I'll like the stuff that she bought for me. Oh and I just wanna share something to you guys. There's this guy in Twitter that is just too good to be true. I've met him once when I was at KL and he is actually my cousin's friend. He is just so sweet and kind plus he is good looking. I like being friends with him and I can't stop laughing at his stupid jokes. That boy is just so funny. He always dm me at twitter because I don't always log on my fb so lets just hope that I won't fall for him okay. Hahaha. So my school is going to have our sports day this wednesday and thursday. I'm going to be on duty for that 2 days. Bleeeh. In short, I'm going to be my teacher's PA. That's all for today. :)