23.06.2012 / 0 comments (+)
So my ex texted me this morning saying 'Happy 4th anniversary' around 7.00 and I'm like 'the fuck? Am I dreaming or what? Why is he greeting me happy anniversary when we are not together anymore.' So apparently he still remembers me. Should I be happy or what because I don't feel anything while reading his text and I did not reply. I'm so bad. Lol. Actually I was still sleeping so I was so lazy to text back and I kinda forgot about it later. Then around 10.30, he called and we talked. He was saying sorry and etc. Why are you saying sorry now? You should've said it long time ago and I'm sorry but I seriously don't care about you anymore. The damage has been done so stop wishing we could go back because you fucked up on what we had. Pain changes people bruh. You've hurt me so don't expect me to care about you when you didn't even care about me at the first place. Then around 1.00, I received a call from a girl cursing me. Drama much? Smh. Your bf texted me just to greet me and I did not reply him plus I came into his life before you so please shut the fuck up. I don't need any stupid drama. There's nothing to worry about because I have no feelings left for him. You can have him b*tch!
So I went to granny's house and seeing my grandpa's condition brought tears to my eyes. I can't stand seeing him like that. I wish God would just take my life before him because I can't stand seeing people that I love suffer. My youngest sister is sick and I'm taking care of her. I'm not gonna sleep tonight because I'm going to watch over her. She's having fever so I need to monitor her in case her temperature rises up. I don't mind losing sleep as long as she is okay. I called mommy just now and she told me that they won two games and few of their players was injured. Thank God that my mom is okay. Amen to that. That's all for today. I shall go and wake my sister up to give her some medication. :) Btw, good morning and may you all have a blessed sunday.


← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard