What? What? You can eat your damn ego man! / 0 comments (+)
Good morning readers. :) So yesterday I went to Smk St. Mary because Ain invited me to go to their bazaar. Guess I saw who? I saw A. =.= I saw him and I miss him. Haha. My sister said that he kept looking at me and yes I did caught him a few times looking at me. Why didn't he talk to me? Well, it must be his ego and he knows damn well that I will never start a conversation so why can't he start it then. Pfffffffft! He came in our group and even talked to a girl. Eff you A if you think you can make me feel jealous. Jealousy is the ugliest trait okaaaaay. Why keep looking at me when you won't even talk to me. Gaaah! I hate your ego man. So tell me now, whose ego is bigger? Mine or yours? Of course mine. You showed your big ego, I showed a bigger one. You know you will never win when it comes to ego. :P Do I still love him? Naaah. I don't think so. Its just a feeling where I miss him so much. That's all I guess. Tomorrow is Monday and I don't feel like going to school plus my pain is still swollen. I miss talking to mr.K.


← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard