Tattoo. /
0 comments (+)
The thing between us is that you can't get over you ex which I'm already done with that phase. I don't see any reason why I should keep loving someone who had hurt me like hell. You see what I'm trying to say? You should treasure those who love you instead those you love but won't even give a shit about you. Maybe they won't realize your worth now but if you believe in karma, trust me honey they would regret it someday.I want a tattoo. A meaningful tattoo. A tattoo that would always remind me to be strong and keep moving on. I want a tattoo probably on my wrist because I self harm and that place would be perfect for me. I can't possibly destroy a beautiful tattoo just to feel better so I better start saving money up for my 1st ink. Oh and this is my life so I don't need you to tell me how to live my fucking life because you definitely don't know what I've been through. P/S You think you are better than him? Oh boy! Guess what? He is so much better that you because he knows how to treat girls right. You? You are good in using girls.