May the both of you rest in peace. /
0 comments (+)
Oh hello there. How are you guys doing? So I was absent last Monday because I attended a funeral mass at St. Joseph church. Condolence to Aunty Lorena and family. May you rest in peace dearest Leaster. :( I was absent again last Wednesday and this time its because of my laziness. I was so not in the mood and I know this year is a very important year for me yet I'm so not inspired and Itay passed away. I can't believe it. I was planning to go back this year and I can't be with Itay anymore. I wish Tita Helen and her family will be strong. You will forever be in my heart Itay. You are already like my own grandfather. It sucks when I can't attend Itay's funeral mass. -Mamimis kita Itay.-
Tomorrow is Hari Permuafakatan and my mom is at Lumut, Perak so I guess I won't be going to school. I'll just stay at home and clean the house plus study. Aha. Good idea right? Oh and did I mention that we did a great job during our interview with our physic teacher? No? Well, we did a great job and the teacher said that we are better than the boys. awweeee. That made my day.