Fine, if that’s how you feel then fuck this, fuck you. I don’t know why I’m still doing this. Fucking wasting my time. Did I not do enough? Was I not enough? Even through everything, I stayed by your side. Did you not realize how much cared about you? Did you not fucking realize how much I loved you? I gave up everything for you. Now tell me again, no one loved you? You want a special someone when you make it somewhere? Was I not that special someone who was the only person that was ever there for you? I’m so frustrated, annoyed, angry, and hurt. I don’t even know why I’m crying. I don’t know what I fucking feel right now. Not good enough, not worth it. Nothing. Worthless. Insignificant. I don’t fucking get it. Was I that easy to throw away?


← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard