I just wanna get lost. / 0 comments (+)
I'm feeling so sad and I don't know why. Got my chemistry, physics, bm, english, sejarah and maths paper back. My results are all higher than Adziera's except physics. I know I should be happy but then I'm not. I feel like crying. I feel like I'm slowly dying. Wait, aren't I already dying? Oh and you, I purposely don't reload because I don't want to text you or even call you. I'm sick of your texts and calls. Call me mean but I just don't have the heart to love anyone anymore. I have no love left for any human being. I don't see myself being able to love anyone anymore. I might like you but love? NEVER! I've realized that nobody deserves my love. Ask me the truth and I will give you the truth.





← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard