I’m running low on fucks and I don’t want a refill. /
0 comments (+)
When do I get to be not okay? I'm always checking on other people.
always. No one asks me what’s wrong. if i ever open up to someone, it’s
either too much for that person to handle, I feel like I'm bugging them,
they're just nosy but don’t actually care, I get embarrassed of how I
feel, or they freak out about how depressed I really am. Can someone
just listen for once. fuck man. Oh and I honestly don’t want a relationship. I just kinda want a cute boy to flirt with, is that wrong? o.o You know how people bitch and moan about not having friends, when
99.9% of the time they do have friends who they hang out with
frequently? Well, that’s not me.I mean it when I say I don’t have friends to hang out with on daily basis because my best friends are all far away from me. Lord tonight I ask you this. Either give me the strength and courage to
press onward or forge my heart in stone so that I may no longer hurt. A cup of tea makes everything better. Ugh, off to study for my biology. Dear God, please
give me more strength and memory. Sincerely,
student-whose-brain-is-about-to-explode.

