Seriously just stop. / 0 comments (+)
Mr. K is an Indian(Singh) mix Chinese. 20 years old. Christian (Catholic). Studying in Singapore. He seriously need to stop being so perfect or else I will say 'Yes' to him. He needs to stop being so sweet. He needs to stop sending good morning and good night texts. He needs to stop calling me 'Babe'. Seriously just stop. Please don't make me fall for you because you're far away and I'm just me. Why would you want me? There's a lot of pretty girls out there. Why me? I'm just a broken girl with scars. You made me cry when you said that you don't want anybody else but me. We've only met once so why me? Whyyyyyyy? You're handsome, tall, sweet, and etc.You're just perfect in my eyes. I bet my mom would like you and also my the rest of the family members. Even my friends would like you if I introduce you to them. Teach me more hindi okay if we ever get together. :)


← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard