Whether by knife or whether by gun, losing your life can sometimes be fun. / 0 comments (+)
Today wasn't all that bad. It wasn't until I looked down at the word on my wrists, written in your favourite colour, that I was completely engulfed by the memory of you. I don't understand why you felt like this was the only way out. I loved you. And I always will love you. It just makes me mad that you left me here to fend for myself. I know that sounds extremely selfish, but what I'm trying to say is I miss you. Every second of every day. And today is just another reminder of the one that got away. Do you ever have those moments, where you hear an old song, or smell a familiar scent, and you are immediately transported back into something that is now a distant memory? It's almost cruel really, because we think we're suddenly back in that moment, and we can make things right again, only to realize it was simply a memory and nothing more. You can never change what you did, and I think that makes life so hard to live. I hate that you’re so fucking rude to me, all the time. You never care when you hurt me or make me upset. And I hate that I put up with it because it makes me feel worthless. I know I don’t have to, but in my mind, I do.




← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard