Memories are the reason why I'm still holding on. / 0 comments (+)
Memories are supposed to make you happy aren’t they? Well there not I’m lying in bed crying and all I can think about is how everything used to be. I used to be happy to get up in the morning and go to school, I used to be so happy knowing I get to see you, I used to be proud to be weird and now what? I hate school, you don’t talk to me anymore because you're thousand miles away, my best friend is 400 miles away and I’m more insecure then ever. I wish I can shit my brain off for the night or these memories will take over my every though. Oh and I freaking miss Rey. I saw a video of him and his friends drinking and all of the sudden I miss being with them. I miss having them at my house playing pool, singing, joking around and etc. Oh memories! I wish I could just turn back time and never leave. P/S I can't stop replaying our moments together in my brain and whenever I miss you, all I need to do is open my laptop and play our video. I miss you. I really want to go back there this december but it seems that I can't. I hope mummy will go this december and give me some news about you. :)


← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard