Positive Vibes / 0 comments (+)
Hey guys. :) How are you people? I'm doing great so I hope the same for you guys. I'm happy with my life right now. I have my work and I'm glad that I get to help my mom. I'm happy that I'm so into my work and the environment is also not bad plus the people are also friendly. Everyday travelling to work by speed boat is so much fun and also scary sometimes. The best part is nobody knows that I'm the niece of one of their managers. Only the managers know that I'm my uncle's niece because my uncle told me once that I can complain to him if any of the managers bully me when we were in a bar. I do feel safe with my uncle. He is pretty much a dad to me. Although I'm happy, there are times that I would feel lonely and sad because as soon as I get back home, I'm all alone with my thoughts. That's the time where memories hit me hard. SPM results? I really don't know what to say.


← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard