Endless cycle. /
0 comments (+)
I'm so sick of some people asking me to this and do that. Like seriously? Go and buy yourself a damn Robot. I have feelings okay. Please watch all the words that are slipping through your mouth. Oh yes I do keep quiet. Wanna know why? It's because I have respect for you. You are older than me so yes I respect you. But that doesn't mean that you can hurt me with your words and making decisions for me. THIS IS MY LIFE AND THEREFORE I WILL LIVE IT IN MY OWN DAMN WAY. I'm sick of it. You make me shake from unbearable anger that only builds and builds, then one day I will disappear for good. Oh come on Grandma, just stop it. I just can't keep being nice. Oh God, I'm just hoping I won't loose my patience in dealing this cycle that is full of bullshit. Gah. "I can't wear what I want because to her it seems that some of my clothes is exposing this and that and my shorts is way too damn short, I'm a drug addict because my phone is 24/7 with me, Earphone is bad for health because I always plug it in my ears, I can't drink cold drinks because the the doctor told me not to, My hair is too damn long because I don't want to cut it and blah blah blah. The fuck? Oh my, Even my mummy never said those stuff to me. :( Whatever laa! I don't wanna go and complain to mummy. It won't even bring any profit to me so I might as well just shut up and blog about it here. hahaha. xP
