I don't hate. I just love too little too much. / 0 comments (+)

Because the feeling is still there. :( I'm moving on but I still can't help to miss him and think about him. I'm a fool right? Anyway, it is my fault for loving and caring too much. I can't keep loving and missing someone who hates me and left me behind. I need to fight this feeling. Oh God, please help me. I can't seem to hate him no matter what. Fuck my life. I've been keeping myself busy just to forget him bust still whenever I pause, the flashback on him strikes my mind. The crying part is over. I stopped crying over someone who doesn't even care. Moving on doesn't mean I'm finding someone new. My plan is just to pick up the broken pieces and slowly glue them back together. :) Anyway, I'm happy for you. Wishing you happy all the time. Plus sorry for all the wrong things that I did.


← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard