Today seems perfect to me. :) / 0 comments (+)
Last night's unexpected texts from him does make me happy. Damn. Hearing his voice today makes me happier. I am pathetic. =.= I seriously miss him. Oh God. What am I talking about. His voice and his laughter. Gosh! Everything sounds perfect to me. I could just listen to his voice all day long without even saying a word to him. :)
So, today we went to Petaling Jaya to see Tatta Duncan and Patti Marjie. Had a great time with them and I really enjoyed talking to them. As soon as I got down from the car, I ran inside the house and hugged them. haha. (Manja) Wanna know what Tatta Duncan said to me? He said : "Hello young lady. Looking lovely. You are a grown up girl now. The last time I saw you, you was only a small girl wearing a white dress and eating chocolates." Aww, I love it when people can remember any details about me. :) Tatta Duncan asked me what I wanna take up after SPM. So I said I wanna take up either Journalism, Nursing and Lawyering. I have a strong feeling about Journalism because I just love to read, write, take pictures, interact with people and travel. That's exactly what I want. I don't want want  to take up a career that would make me stay at one place and keep repeating the same routine. I would like to work here and there. And I told Tatta Duncan that Ma (granny) wants me to a teacher or nursing but I'm not interested so he actually talked to Ma. :) Thank you Tatta Duncan. I really hope Ma would just met me take up the course that I love and let me choose my own career. Pray for me okay. About Patti Marjie, she is just so lovely. I really love talking to her. It's like I just can talk about everything to her. She is a writer. Yeay! We talked about her book where the book tells about her life. Man, the book really touched my heart. I followed Tatta Duncan and we bought some food for lunch and he said he would love to have me in his house whenever I get a college nearby his house. I don't mind staying with them because they just understand how youngsters are nowadays which really makes me happy. "Don't stay with your Aunty, Tatta's house is always open for you." aww. :) and also Patti Marjie said something to me: "Apple, you are really a nice girl. I love talking to you and you would look lovely in sarees." haha. Can u imagine me in sarees? No right. I also couldn't imagine myself wearing sarees but I would like to try. hehe. :P Too much talking right? I can't sleep. So here I am typing put my thought. And dear you, I'm falling even more in love with you after talking to you over the phone. haha. wth is wrong with me now? No idea eh! <3
Tumblr_ls26fvsnxk1qfdwsio1_500_large



← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard