I will walk away. I will walk away as soon as I feel like shit. I will leave this place. Maybe not now but soon. I promised myself to be happy and therefore I will do anything just to make myself happy. I know I belong somewhere else. I need to live my life in my own way so I'll go. People around me suffocates me a lot. They make me hard to breathe with all the bullshits. They expect me to be this and that. Well guess what? I am can't and never will. I am not perfect. I am not pretty, smart and the list goes on. I AM ME. Just the real Apple Jane. I can't always follow your instructions because I 'll always have my own opinion. I can't never be the perfect daughter, friend, sister, granddaughter or niece. Sorry.


← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard