08.03.2012 / 0 comments (+)
Mummy was so surprised to see me at her office. So right after school, Adziera and I took the mile 7 bus and went to mummy's office. As soon as mummy came down, I straight when and hug her and gave her the letter that I wrote for her, the gift that I bought for her and also the birthday card that I made for her. She smiled and I was so happy to see her smiling. I guess I made her day. I wanted to bake a cake for her but dude, I suck at baking cake. Haha. So I decided to just make something that really comes from my heart. And again I want to say "I Love You Mummy" :) Btw, someone need to stop staring at me and saying my name in my class. You are giving me some mini heart attacks and butterflies. Gee. Seriously stop it okay. Haha. Anyway, you guys at the back seriously need to learn when to shut up and when to speak up. You saw me sitting there reading and writing yet you choose to irritate me by making some lame jokes. Are you fucking kidding me? Why make a fool out of yourselves? You guys ain't funny at all. Babe is getting better now. Praise the LORD. ♥ 


← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard