Happy Birthday To You My Superwoman. /
0 comments (+)
Long, long live my superwoman. :)Happy happy birthday mummy, mom, mama, madre, and nanay. I love you to death mummy. You are now officially 42 years old mummy. Hihi. Even though we may argue and fight from time to time, we always end up putting our issues away because we love each other so much and just end up laughing our problems away and calling it a day. You're remarkable, strong woman who never fails to put a smile on my face. You've been through hell and back but you kept your composer. Without you I wouldn't be here. You said that I should stop cutting if I love you so guess what mummy, I will try my best to stop cutting just for you. You put up with my shit, give me advice when I need it, and give me a shoulder to lean on. A big thank you to you my mummy. You're not only my mum but also my day and my best friend. I could always trust you, telling you everything that goes on in my life. I've always looked up to you, you will always be my superwoman. I just want you to know how much I love you mum. I'm even tearing up while typing his but you mean the world to me. Being understandable, and not to mention the coolest mum in the world. I love how my friends like you and how you can get along with my bf. It really means a lot to me mummy. Thank you so much for giving me that special bond mummy. I'm so grateful to have you in my life and for what you've done for me. I Love You So Much Mummy. Mahal Na Mahal Kita Mama. ♥ ~xoxo!