I'm going to kidnap Zayn Malik, Francisco Lachowski, Lee Min Ho, Zac Efron and Taylor Lautner. I'm going to take them to Utah, where I will then marry all of them. Buy a huge mansion with all of their money, and we will live in it. They all can have their own space to do their own stuff. And then at dinner (which I will make because I'm AWESOME), we will discuss the daily events that occurred. And then for dessert, I will cuddle with all of them. Haha just kidding, that won't be dessert. That will just be whenever I feel like it. And they will be happy. I will be happy. We will ALL be happy and live happily ever after. Cool. :D
← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →
the blogger
I’m the type of person that enjoys making an impact on people’s day. I enjoy putting a smile on others faces. It doesn’t matter if they are a complete stranger or a best friend. I treat everyone with the same amount of respect. I’m the type of person that says “please” and “thank you”. The person that holds the door open for you. The person that lets you cut ahead in line. The person that says “bless you” when you sneeze. The person that spots you a couple dollars if you need it. The person that picks up your pencil off the floor. The person that reminds you that not everyone is cold hearted and distant. The person that shows you that not all good people are gone. The one that makes an impact on your day whether it be only for a minute or a lifetime. I’m the person that shows you that there still is hope in humanity. I’m the person that believes acts of kindness can change the world for the better.