Rambling again. / 3 comments (+)
Friend: Bodohnya kau apple. Dia sayang kau bha.
So my friend is telling me how stupid I am and he really loves me. How I wish that I love him too. The problem is I only like him. There's a huge difference between like and love. Plus I don't see myself being happy with a boy right now. How am I suppose to be happy with a boy when I am not happy with myself. I don't want to feel like shit when I'm in a relationship therefore I need to fix myself in order not to feel that way. Heartbreaks does teach us lessons. I've learned my lessons. I've learn to use my brain more than my heart. Some of you may say that I'm heartless but I'm just using my heart less. I'm also thankful to those who loves me. Please don't say that I'm ungrateful. It hurts okay. Anyway, I'm not happy right now and I'm trying my best to fix that. I want to stop cutting and be happy again. All I need is time. So some of you need to understand me. Don't judge me when you only know my name. I have my own reason for my actions. Dear future Boyfriend, please come only when I'm ready. Please come at the right time. As for now, I don't need you. I admit that I do get jealous when I see lovey dovey couples but then I'll only be jealous for like 2 minutes and after that its nothing. If you aren't happy with yourself, how are you going to be happy with someone? Oh my, what am I rambling. Anyway, I'm just saying. K bye. :)


← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard