Oh my snakes! / 2 comments (+)
I've been dreaming about snakes and that shit scared me. I was attacked by a black snake in my dream the other night. Then, I was surrounded by a huge yellow snake the next day. And last night I was dreaming that there was snakes everywhere in my house. Black snake, a huge yellow snake and snakes everywhere. I wanted to ask mummy about it but then why should I bother her. I might as well just google it which I did. It says that

Black Snake Dream Meanings
  • Sadness, grieving, depressive emotional state
  • Deeply rooted instincts, drives
  • Significant transformation, changes in your life
  • What is unconscious, unknown
  • Any personal associations you make with the color black
Dreaming Of Snakes Everywhere
  • Feeling overwhelmed
  • Exploration of possibilities for healing in your life
  • Abundance of energy, especially sexual, creative energy
  • You need more privacy, to make more space for yourself and how you feel
Yellow Snake Dream
  • Ability to think clearly, intellect
  • Your inner guidance
  • Intuitive or spiritual aspects of yourself
  • Blocked intuition, betrayal of your intellectual abilities
  • Any strong association you make with the color yellow
Dreaming snake attack
  • The instinctual part of yourself is being constrained; need to open up, express and channel it in more conscious and harmonious ways.
  • Threat whether perceived or real, worry, threatening feeling that is coming back at you after being avoided or cast out of your awareness, time to explore and face it.
  • Fear of taking risks; navigating moving waters, uncertainty.
  • You are in the process of becoming more aware, conscious.





← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard