19.06.2012 / 0 comments (+)
I know I will never be good enough for anyone and trust me I've stopped expecting. I've stopped hoping and most importantly, I've stopped loving. I'm isolating myself from everything. I'm not the same Apple Jane that you used to know. Do not say that I'm stupid just because I harm myself. You don't know anything about my pain. Sad but true that only a blade can make me feel better. If I don't think about God and my mom, I would've suicide long time ago. There is just so much sadness to bear. The only thing that I do everyday is pray to God that may he take my life sooner so I would not take my own life. Because taking your own life is a sin right? The nearer my birthday, the sadder I am. The fuck? Why should I be feeling this way? I should be happy but I'm not. So granny wants to cook for my birthday and I don't feel like celebrating. Oh gosh! Wth is wrong with me. Mummy will be leaving for Perak this friday and she will be there till tuesday. May she have a safe journey. As soon as I went in the class early in the morning, Pezy told me that I'm number 17 in the class. I was so disappointed because all the cheaters are above me. Hail the cheaters. Boooooooo! But base on the result, I've improved a lot. Amen to that.





← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Peek A Boo


Affiliates
Frank Yen Ziee link


Tagboard